Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 @ 3:11 AM

 im on the very right :D this was Elton's bbq btw happy birthdayyyyyyyyy my little sun/son/erzi!
THIS IS SOLELY TO ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS. do not take this oppotunity to make any nasty comments!
was still sec 1 :)

Still sec 1 :)

sec 1 with vivien and mayyy!

OH HIDEOUS. i editedit so i look like the girl from Hey Arnold!
 THIS IS ME NOW. actually i didnt change.Only my hair did.
Anyway i went to cubes yesterday with joan and ahfat!
:D the icecream was good i like the crepe too BUT NO JOAN I DONT LIKE THE BANANA
it was good :D i went for tution tooooooo so guaiii right yesyes and i hate sch i cant believe it :O
joan got a shock and i swear her expression looked damnnn retarded!
anyway i spent 5hrs outsidewith my grandma..how filial.My dad is trying to make me become like him so if anything happens in the future i will do whatever he is doing for my grandma now.Yeah i call this "YI SHEN ZUO ZE"! :D
okayyyyyyyy my sister doesnt wanan give tge elephant i got for her a name so i decided to name it ele :)
|